Are you considering a cash advance loan? Please read my plea to you first before you do.
Are your finances so bad that you need a short term cash advance loan? Do you know what you are in for once you accept one of those cash advance loans? Try 85% interest in the first few days alone, and 125% interest compounded over 30 days. What are you kidding me, you would agree to those kinds of rates? The main problem is, once you accept the first cash advance loan you will be pretty much hooked on them and have no choice but to get another loan to pay off the first one.
This ponzi scheme style debt repayment is the same thing that got Bernard Maddoff in trouble today. The cards are not in your favor with these kinds of loans, and in my opinion they should not be called loans at all but "hostage payments" because you are literally a hostage to these cash loan centers.
So what are you other options?
1. Borrow money from family and friends, if that is still possible
2. Take a second job that pays on a weekly basis
3. Sell anything you can (that you legally own) on sites like Craigslist.com or Ebay.com for quick cash....don't get greedy with the price, just sell as quickly as you can
4. Cut your expenses - turn off all non essential electrical items, do not drive your car but take public transportation or hitch a ride with friends or walk
5. Ask your employer for a short term advance on your next paycheck or work more hours for overtime